Calories: 245 per serving
- Adjust rack to middle position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry all produce.
- Toss garlic, asparagus, tomatoes, and half the chopped thyme on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast on middle rack, tossing halfway through, until asparagus is tender and tomatoes burst. 12-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium pot over medium heat. Add Scallion whites and cook, stirring until fragrant. 1 minute
- Add Couscous and remaining chopped thyme to same pot. Cook, stirring until grains are lightly toasted. 1-2 minutes.
- Pour vegetable stock concentrate into pot with couscous mixture. Reduce to a low simmer, then cover and cook until tender. 6-8 minutes. Drain any excess liquid from pot if necessary.
- Fluff couscous with a fork, season with salt and pepper. Divide between plates, then top with roasted veggies. Sprinkle with almonds, feta, and scallion greens.